Phone:1300 858 288
AddressSuite 401, Level 4, 64 Castlereagh
Street, Sydney, NSW 2000
to the mailing list
quote and a $50 Voucher
Tell us and we'll match it!
Digital printing is similar to printing out from a computer but in large scale. It allows for cost effective printing in full colour. It refers to printing from a digital based image directly to a variety of media. It also allows for on demand printing, short turnaround, and even a modification of the image (variable data) with each impression.
You'd find most products using digital print is on stickers and labels which are then applied on to the promotional merchandise. Unlike the other methods, this one uses CMYK colours. As the print can be in full colour, the set up cost is applied once per design. In digital printing, an image is sent directly to the printer using digital files such as PDFs and those from graphics software such as Illustrator and InDesign.
- Allows full colour print including gradient colour
- Qutality print with lower cost
- Artwork is accepted in common digital file format such as PDF
- Does not need to create a plate which has brought about fast turnaround times and printing on demand
- Print will not chip off easily over time
- Limited to certain products such as paper related items
- Print only work on flat surface, does not allow branding on curve surfaces
Some examples of merchandise which uses this method include: stickers, note books, post-it-note, playing cards, labels on confectionary, mouse pads, card board coasters, etc.