To order Call: Australia 1300 858 288
Australian Office / Showroom Details (appointment only)
Address: Cubic Promote Australia
Suite 401, Level 4,
64 Castlereagh Street
Sydney 2000 (across from MLC)
Hours: Mon - Fri / 9am - 5pm
Call Our Sales Team Today and Speak to one of our sales staff:
Favourite Food: Cheeseburgers (extra cheese)
Favourite Drink: Doctor Pepper or Organic Cola
Most Embarrasing Moment: Split my school shorts in primary school
Favourite Holiday: Los Angeles Disney Land
In my spare time I: Like to build stuff (stereos, rc cars, anything really)
Hobbies: I'm an Audiophile (might need to look that up)
Favourite Music: Bosa Nova Jazz,Kanye West, N.E.R.D
I'm looking forward to: Peace on Earth
Favourite food: Salmon Sashimi
Favourite website: Youtube.com
Favourite quote: What doesn’t kill me can only make me stronger
Favourite drink: Any alcohol
Favourite holiday destination: Anywhere I can sleep comfortably
I hope to be remembered for: Being a good Parent
In my spare time I: Sleep & TV
Favourite subject: Maths
Happiest memory at school: When I successfully skipped class
Favourite music: Any type of Music
I hope to become: A happy person
I’m looking forward to: Becoming happier
The country I’d like to visit is: China
Favourite Food: Currently its Red Rock Salt & Vinegar Chips
Favourite Drink: Mulled Red Wine.
I have a talent for: Attention to detail
Favorite Subject: Talking about my guinea pigs or other furry friends
Hobbies: Coming with an idea to cook & buying crockery for the 1 recipe.
I'm looking forward to: Going on holidays and staying in luxury hotels
In my spare time I: Shop, clean, cook or watch TV.
Nick Name: Nita
Favourite Food: Ramen & Sashimi.
Favourite Drink: Milk Tea
Favourite Music: RnB
Favourite Quote: Stay Hungry. Stay Foolish.
In My Spare Time I: Go shopping!
Favourite activities: Movies, Travelling & Photography
Cities I'd Like To Visit: Paris, NYC, Tokyo, and Prague.
Favourite Food: Anything in Thai Restaurant
Favourite Drink: Milk Tea
Favourite Website: Sydney Timeout
Favourite Music: Any type that is not noisy
In my spare time I: Go shopping, Cook and Eat :p
Hobbies: Swimming & Searching nice places for dining
I'm looking forward to: Travelling around the world!!!
Favourite Food: Anything my mother cooks
Favourite Drink: Corona
Favourite Place: My Bed
Favourite Music: House
In my spare time I: Shop Shop Shop
I'm looking forward to: Travelling around Australia & Thailand
How To Order?
Just contact us for what you are looking for There are no forms to fill in. We take care of all the admin stuff to save you time and the hassle of filling out forms. We will return your enquiry generally within the hour with a written quote. Should you wish to proceed please email us the following:
1) Artwork (EPS or PDF saved with curved editable outlines)
2) Invoicing Address
3) Delivery Details
Afterwards a mock up of the item with your logo would be emailed to you for your approval. This will illustrate your print colour as well as the orientation & positioning of your logo or intended artwork for your desired promotional item once you are happy with this an invoice will be emailed to you. (Please see below Terms and Conditions for all purchase orders and our payment terms.) Please feel free to contact us for more info on promotional giveaways.
(warehousewhere & packing staff where your promotional products are stored ready to be branded with your logo!!)
Cubic Promote Global
Custom Flash Drives Direct
Cubic Products Ltd.
We also Sponsor & Support Local Communities including:
Cubic Promote is proud to support the Queensland Ambulance Service
Cubic Promote is a proud sponsor of HKABA (Hong Kong & Australian Business Association)
Cubic Promote is a proud sponsor of the Mental Health Association of NSW & WA
A portion of all sales proceeds from promotional items goes to UNICEF
Cubic Promote is a proud support of the Australian Orangutan Association
More info on promotional giveaways.
Terms and Conditions:
All purchase orders placed with Cubic Promote by the Customer, now and or in the future is bound by the following Terms and Conditions provided below. Cubic Promote may changes these Terms and Conditions from time to time.
- All purchase order are to be written sent via email or fax.
- For purchase orders with branding, artwork must be supplied by the Customer in the appropriate form. (more detail can be found under Artwork Requirements).
- The Customer is responsible for the artwork to be approved and the detail contained in the artwork mock.
- The Customer acknowledges that: - Products advertised on Cubic Promotes website(s), may become unavailable, out of stock or discontinued, or changes (of a style nature) may be made from time to time. Cubic Promote does not guarantee that all merchandise are in stock or available at the time of order, or that, if the product is available, it is identical to the advertised product as each batch may have slight variations. - Every effort is made to match PMS colours however different material and surfaces may result in a PMS colour to appear different during its branding process and technic. It is not always possible to match PMS colours exactly. - It is not always possible to deliver exact quantities if product ordered due to availability, quality control and time constraints and Cubic Promote reserves the right to supply quantities plus or minus 5% of quantity of any product ordered and the price payable by the Customer shall be adjusted accordingly. - Rush orders outside of standard turnarounds may include surcharge for print and delivery. - By supplying Cubic Promote with artwork files and data uploading files you authorise Cubic Promote to use the files supplied to produce the promotional products on your behalf.
- Cubic Promote requires payment upon production unless other arrangements are made in writing agreed between Cubic Promote and the Customer. Production only commenced once artwork has been approved and invoice paid.
- Until the Customer has paid all sums outstanding in relation to any goods supplied, title to the goods shall not pass from Cubic Promote to the Customer.
- Cubic Promote will charge late fees for any late invoices and reserves the right to pass on the debt to Collection Agency for any over due invoices. Cost for debt collection and legal fees associated will be passed onto the Customer.
- In the event of payment by credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express) merchants fees will be oncharged to and payable by the Customer - Visa, Mastercard - 1.38%, American Express - 3.1%. Cheque and Direct Credit is accepted as a payment form.
- Freight and/or handling charges apply to all deliveries and are payable by the Customer.
- Orders cannot be cancelled except upon terms which compensate Cubic Promote for all work done and costs incurred by Cubic Promote to complete the order to the date of cancellation. Indent orders cancelled after 48 hours of receipt order may incur cancellation charges.
- Orders cannot be amended except upon term as stated by Cubic Promote which will include payment for any additional work or expense caused by reason of such amendment.
- Goods may be returned if faulty. The Customer must inspect the goods supplied by Cubic Promote within 14 days of delivery and any claims must be made in writing within that period and no claim shall be made by the Customer outside that period.
- The customer acknowledges that small variances between products within the same order relating to colour and/or product details. This is normal and to be expected with each batch of product being produced at different times. Variance will be within 5%.
- Unless expressly set out herein, all implied warranties and conditions in relation to any supply by Cubic Promote are expressly excluded (unless such warranties cannot at law be excluded). However, Cubic Promote shall, if reasonably possible, pass on to the Customer the benefit of any manufacturers' warranties.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, except as provided herein, Cubic Promote shall not be liable to the Customer for any loss or damage (direct or consequential) of any kind arising out of the supply of goods and services. Liability for a breach of a condition or warranty implied by Division 2 of Part V of the Trade Practices Act, 1974 is hereby limited to:Cubic Promote will not be liable for any loss, damage or expense suffered or incurred by the Customer where such loss is occasioned by cause beyond Cubic Promote's reasonable control & delays in transport, breakdowns in machinery, and natural disasters.
In the case of good, any one or more of the following:
- The replacement of the good or the supply of equivalent goods
- The payment of the costs of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods
In the case of services:
The supplying of the services again
The payment of the cost of having the services supplied again
- Cubic Promote will not be liable for any loss, damage or expense suffered or incurred by the Customer where such loss is occasioned by cause beyond Cubic Promote's reasonable control & delays in transport, breakdowns in machinery, and natural disasters.
1300 858 288
Suite 401, Level 4, 64 Castlereagh Street, Sydney, NSW 2000
Charities We Support
A portion of each sale is donated. Your support has raised: