Phone:1300 858 288
AddressSuite 401, Level 4, 64 Castlereagh
Street, Sydney, NSW 2000
to the mailing list
quote and a $50 Voucher
Tell us and we'll match it!
Cubic Promote is offering a scholarship of $2000 towards tuition fees and a chance to learn within our company for a week. Cubic Promote is Australia’s pre-eminent vendor for businesses and government departments in fund raising and marketing merchandise. We are the people behind the scenes responsible for some of the highest profile marketing and fund raising events in Australia. We know that marketing and business students of today will eventually be the creative marketing leaders of tomorrow. For that reason, we are committed to offering aid in the form of financial study assistance.
Cubic Promote will provide $2000 towards tuition fees for students in their chosen field of study within Marketing & Business. In addition the winning applicant will have a chance to work and learn business and marketing basics from a BRW fast starting company for 1 week.
We welcome all applicants to apply who meet these criteria’s:
- Students must be studying a Bachelors or Masters degree in Business, Marketing, or E-Marketing within Australia
- Applicants must be Australian Citizens or Australian Permanent Residents
- We encourage students studying in rural locations within Australia to apply, as we believe creative ideas of the mind knows no physical boundaries.
For the winning applicant who is not based Sydney you will still have the opportunity to work and learn with our company, as we invest heavily in computing to allow communication via Skype or Facetime.
- The winning applicant will be assessed based on any or all combinations of the following:
- Academic results
- An ability to demonstrate originality or creativity. This may be in the form of past achievements in organizing events, or any other relevant extra-curricular activity where you needed to use marketing concepts to achieve an objective.
- Ability to demonstrate in words your career goals, objectives and future accomplishments within marketing.
1. Applicants should apply via email to [email protected]
2. Please attach a cover letter and your latest academic transcript to date.
3. Additional material: 500 Words to demonstrate A) Your career objectives and your desired future accomplishments B) Your past experience in utilizing business and marketing accumen (online or otherwise) to complete an objective (it may be something as simple as organising an event)
Value: AUD $2,000.00 and Work experience
Length of Scholarship: One semester
Closing Date/ Deadline for entries: 31/12/2014 2015 entries have yet to open!