Win a Smartphone Battery | Competition
Win a Smartphone battery simply by making an enquiry with us. We have 30 Powerbanks available every month until the end of June 2016 to giveaway. This may potentially be the easiest competition sweepstake that you will enter in your lifetime. Simply contact us for things such as:
- Product availability
- Artwork queries
- For product information
- Or even just to say Hello!
Simply leave your name and telephone number when you reach out to us. We will then give you a phone call if you are the lucky winner.
Many Ways to Enter
There are many different ways to enter into this competition. As you simply need to "Ask Us," anything you like. Reach out to us (& enter into the competition) by:
- Emailing us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phoning us on: 1300 858 288
- Via social media: Twitter | Facebook | Google + | Pinterest | Flickr | Youtube
Prize up for Grabs
There are 30 powerbanks available each month. The Smartphone Battery we are giving away is a good one which you will definitely love. It has a rated power capacity of 4400mah (enough for all Smartphone Top up Charges and can get most Tablets up and running too). The colours will vary depending on availability though.
The Curve Powerbank we are giving away features safety features including a Triple Sensor cut off. The Triple Sensor safety feature will constantly monitor the unit and will switch off the device to prevent it from, overheating, catching fire or electrocution when in use.(you can find out more about this powerbank device by following the link)
Competition Draw Dates
Winners will be announced on the last working day of each month. The lucky winners of the prize will be contacted via telephone.
Exclusions (& Disclaimers)
As with all competitions sadly we do need to add a few exclusions for this offer:
- Competition is not open to Cubic Promote Team members.
- Competition is not open to vendors or suppliers of Cubic Promote
- Prize & competition offer available to Australian residents only
- Competition lasts until the last day on June 2016
- Multiple queries by the same participant will be counted as 1 entry into the competition.