Copyright of the design, layout, graphics and other content of this Web Site belongs to Cubic Promote. Copying, modification, reproduction or distribution of the same without the prior consent of Cubic Promote is prohibited.
Cubic Promote is the registered or common law owner or licensed user of the following trademarks and all intellectual property rights associated.
No copying, modification or distribution of these marks is permitted without prior consent. Nothing on this Web Site may be construed as granting to any user any licence whatsoever in respect of the intellectual property appearing on this Web Site.
2. Content and Liability Disclaimer
Cubic Promote shall not be responsible for any errors or omissions contained in or on this Web Site. You rely on the information contained in this Web Site at your own risk. The information in this Web Site is supplied on condition that any person accessing or using the information will make his or her determination as to the accuracy and usefulness of the information.
All Rights reserved to make any changes to the information contained in and the layout of this Web Site, including changes to its product range, ordering mechanisms and ordering terms.
Cubic Promote shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever (including special, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages or damages for loss of profits, revenue, or loss of use) arising out of or relating to this Web Site or the information contained therein or the products it supplies whether such damages arise in contract, in tort, in equity, under statute, at law or otherwise.
The contents of this Web Site have been prepared for an Australian audience only.
4. Website Links
Cubic Promote accepts no responsibility or liability for the content of any other website which is linked to this website, nor does the existence of such a link imply any endorsement, representation or support by Cubic Promote.
This website www.cubicpromote.com.au uses a third-party vendor (Google) to display and advertise on websites across the internet. The third-party vendor utilizes cookies to serve the user of this website advertisements based on the user's prior visit to this website and its content.
6. All prices displayed on this website, are shown in (AU $) Australian Dollars. Prices displayed exclude GST and delivery costs. Any prices supplied by the employees of Cubic Promote are estimations only. This quote is valid for 7 days after date of issue unless otherwise negotiated.
7. Cubic Promote reserves the right to reject any individual purchase orders as per our discretion.
8. Freight charged at cost pricing using the best courier service based on price + performance.
9. Material on the web site is subject to change without notice, and may not be current. Cubic Promote reserves the right to change prices without prior notification.
10. Cubic Promote advises that stock is not reserved upon quotation.
11. Cubic Promote requires full payment for all orders before production unless otherwise advised.
12. Your order may be delivered at either under or over 2%-3% of your total unit order.
13. As our products are mass-produced, products from different batches may have small variations in size and colour.
14. All displayed images are provided as a guide only. Details and colours shown in images may differ from the physical product.
15. A 100% PMS colour match is not possible on printing. However, we will apply the closest match possible. The print result may vary depending on the product; please allow for a slight variance.
16. By submitting artwork for use in branding, you acknowledge and confirm that you have the legal right to use said artwork for the purposes of branding.
17. It is the client’s responsibility to review artwork details before submitting approval. Cubic Promote takes no responsibility for errors in artwork approved by the client.
18. All goods are sent via reputable courier services; however, any issues that may occur after despatch are beyond our control. We can track orders for the client or provide a connote so that they can track the order themselves, but we take no responsibility for goods stolen, delayed or missing in transit.
19. Payment of import taxes and other additional charges involved with sending products to another country are the responsibility of the client and not Cubic Promote.
20. Small details of print on custom products may be illegible. Please ensure you double-check these details with your account manager before production.
21. Although Cubic Promote always takes the greatest care in branding, as these techniques are administered to products manually, we cannot guarantee that the logo position will be identical across all items within a single order.
22. By placing a purchase order with Cubic Promotions Pty Ltd, we will have deemed that you have read, understood and accepted the above terms and conditions.
Cubic Promote1300 858 email@example.comCubic Promote supplies products, custom printed with your logo or graphics, Australia wide direct to your door. This website features over 9,000 different styles of items, across over 100 categories. We are confident that you will find the perfect corporate gift or promotional product for your event or occasion.