In Australia the Medicine and Pharmaceutical industry touches all aspects of our daily lives. Every conceivable demographic will at one point or another be directly effected and reliant on products and services that relate to our health. It is understandably a huge and complicated market with a lot of fierce competition espeically in the generic medicine area when patents and intellectual property have expired. It is for this reason that marketing for health products and medicines is so critical in not only promoting brands and products but also important in serving a community benefit in:
- Education on drugs both for prescrition and non prescription medicatoin
- Safety reminders for drugs
- Available incentives and subsidies for medicines
- Awareness for direct and indirect side effects for medicine
We at Cubic Promote have worked for years with various marketing campaigns for medicines and with that knowledge we have a good idea on the type of products that will work well for your marketing.
Marketing medicines to the broader community through promotional products can be broadly classified into 3 groups.
1) Marketing of drug and pharmacy products which are general to most people. Examples may include simple Asprin to anti bacterial gels. In other words products that may be purchased freely over the counter and can benefit most people in the community for common ailments.
2) Marketing of drug and pharmaceutical products to a specific demographic. Examples may be for medicines that are targeted to a certain stage in life or for specific ailments.
3) Promotional material and products for conferences, partners, associates and delegates. A simple example may be a small promotional item for doctors so that they are aware of your product.
Phamaceutical Promotional Merchandise for the General Public
Some great ideas for the general public include:
Stressballs Post It Notes Highlighter Jelly Beans Promotional Pens
Medical Promotional Items for Targeted Marketing Campaigns
If your medicinal product is targeted at a specific ailment which is prevalant to only certain people then you may wish to consider some of these products which are perfect depending on who the recipient is and at what stage in life they are at. Some good simple ideas include
Pill Boxes Coffee Cups Promotional keyrings Custom Dogtags Personalised Wristbands