Today is the last day of the Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Australia. It is happening right now just outside of our office showroom in Martin Place. Now our range of uniforms and work wear are no way considered haute couture by any stretch of the imagination, it is however still interesting to know what colours and styles are trending this season. Afterall our most basic clothes are determined to an extent by what happens way way up the fashion chain. But we could still get a styling tip or two from Fashion Week 2013 that can be applied to your future custom uniforms. We'll cover this on this post, so read on!
- Upgrade branded uniforms with fashion.
- Unify employees with professional uniforms.
- Increase brand recognition through uniforms.
Fashion Week Inspired Tips
Here are the styling tips that we've got from Fashion Week 2013 and you may apply them when designing your custom branded corporate uniforms:
- Colours: From what we've observed, forest colours, including shades of blue, black, red, yellow, green, and white, are currently popular for men's fashion. But as always, when it comes to corporate fashion, solid primary colours are still in. For a more modern look, dare to mix and match corporate colours with trendy shades. However, don't steer away from your main brand hues for consistent brand recognition.
- Accessories: One of the easiest way to upgrade branded corporate uniforms is by accessorising them. For women, partner it with jewelry, scarves, caps, or hats. While for men's clothes, pair it with socks, ties, beanies, caps, or scarves (for winter).
- Contrasting Colours: If you aim for a professional yet casual look, then opt for contrasting shades in your uniforms. As simple as matching a light-coloured top with a dark-coloured bottom, or vice versa. This is a styling technique that adds visual interest to the boring corporate clothes.
- Patterns: Besides contrasting hues, combining patterns with solid colours can produce a stunning visual effect. For example, men's solid-coloured polo shirt to be paired with a patterned scarf or tie. Mixing beautiful patterns with solid hues adds depth to the uniform.
- Seeking Expert Advice: Remember that the overall design of your personalised uniforms reflects your brand or company. So, if you in doubt with your styling skills, you'd better consult a specialist in fashion apparel to guide you in coming up with a fashionable yet professional looking uniform.
Branded Uniform Benefits
Wearing a branded uniform provides numerous benefits, including:
- Creating a sense of unity and professionalism amongst your employees: Wearing a branded uniform instils a sense of pride and belonging among employees. It creates a unified team atmosphere as everyone is dressed in the same attire. This sense of unity can lead to improved collaboration and teamwork. Additionally, uniforms promote professionalism by setting a standard for appearance and behaviour.
- Promoting brand recognition and awareness: A branded uniform serves as a walking advertisement for your company. When employees wear their uniforms in public spaces, they become ambassadors for your brand, increasing its visibility. This exposure can lead to greater brand recognition and awareness among potential customers. The more people see your logo and brand colours, the more likely they are to remember and recognize your brand.
- Improving customer service and satisfaction: A uniformed staff creates a professional appearance that customers perceive as reliable, knowledgeable, and trustworthy. When employees are easily identifiable in their uniforms, customers can approach them with ease and feel confident in seeking assistance. This can lead to improved customer service and overall satisfaction. Customers tend to have more trust in companies with a professional and consistent appearance.
- Enhancing customer trust and confidence: Wearing a uniform can create a sense of trust and confidence in customers. A uniformed employee conveys expertise and professionalism, which can reassure customers and make them more inclined to trust your brand. When customers trust your employees, it translates into trust in your products or services, leading to increased customer loyalty.
- Helping with accountability and security: Uniforms make it easy to identify employees and distinguish them from outsiders. This is especially important in industries where security and accountability are crucial, such as healthcare, hospitality, and retail. By wearing a uniform, employees are easily recognizable, reducing the risk of unauthorised individuals accessing restricted areas. This not only enhances security within the workplace but also creates a safer environment for employees and customers alike.
In summary, taking inspiration from Fashion Week 2013 can offer plenty of tips and tricks to improve your branded uniforms. From trendy colors and contrasting hues to accessorizing and mixing patterns, you have many options to upgrade your uniforms and make them look professional and fashionable. Ultimately, a well-designed branded uniform can bring numerous benefits, including promoting brand recognition and awareness and improving customer service and trust. So, consider seeking expert advice and start creating your stylish yet professional uniform today.