One type of promotional product that has been sadly neglected without large-scale events this year has been the humble promotional snack. Whether we're talking nuts, chocolates, biscuits, lollipops, or assorted lollies, there is a yummy snack option to meet almost all marketing needs. While we don't have a lot of trade shows or conferences happening in person this year, that doesn't mean you need to neglect tasty treats!
Bulk Confectionery for Brand Marketing
Although promotional confectionery and treats make for great event marketing and conference giveaways, edible treats can also be used for in-house gifts to staff or as part of a mail-out campaign. Cubic Promote has a large variety of snacks that can be bulk branded with your logo to help boost your organisation's visibility. Some of the most popular options in our range include:
- Promotional M&M's -- Authentic M&M's in a variety of unique packaging featuring colourful logo decoration. These hard-shelled chocolates are an Aussie fave!
- Australian Made Fortune Cookies -- The perfect Lunar New Year treat or party snack, these cookies taste amazing and come with a fortune in them that you can customise.
- Customised Lollipops Bulk -- A popular option for schools and universities, lollipops with your unique full-colour label are bound to draw attention to your cause.
- Logo Emblazoned Mints -- Mints are a great choice for offices and shops as they offer recipients the chance to freshen their breath and check out your logo at the same time.
- Jelly Beans in Promo Packs -- Another good value option, jelly beans can come in your preferred corporate colours and all sorts of fun packaging.
One of the best things about confectionery as a marketing gift or giveaway item is that we can customise your order down to the packaging type so if you're after plastic-free packs or gluten-free options we've got you covered!
Speak with the friendly team at Cubic Promote for more information on promotional confectionery options in 2020.